• Mon - Fri 10.00 - 18.00
  • Sallerupsvägen 28D 212 18 Malmö, Sweden

Posts classified under: short-desc

For visiting Sweden for a short period you will need a visit visa. Visiting for a short tour, meeting your relatives, visiting friends, or business meeting you need to consider a short visit to Sweden which is called the Schengen tourist visa. Sweden follows the same visa rules as other European countries because it is also part of the Schengen agreement.

Currently, every EU country has a different process for granting work permits to nationals of non-EU countries. To address this issue, the European Commission began work in 1999 on developing an EU-wide process for the entry of non-EU nationals into the workforce. For a work permit, you must have received an official offer of employment from a Swedish employer.

If you are thinking about studying abroad, then visit Sweden. Studying in Sweden is unique, and you will not find an experience like it anywhere else in the world. Swedish educational institutions provide an exciting as well as an open environment, with a strong focus on cooperation. This will give you valuable skills that you cannot find at other universities across the world.

When you have lived in Sweden for a specified period and meet requirements, you can apply for Swedish citizenship. Normally after 5 years you are eligible to apply.

There are various opportunities for business ventures, Look for the best opportunity, grab it and do your best. For more signup and see the Business Section on My Page.