If you have recently started working with a Swedish relocation company to bring new hires to the country, you might be worried about where to start and what to do. For the starting period, you may be overwhelmed with the information and can’t decide what to do or what not to do. The increasing growth in global mobility and talent management within the multinational firms has set new paths for talent to move to countries like Sweden.
We have scoured the important information on how to get the maximum benefits from work partnerships to help transfer the required talent to Sweden. Working with Swedish relocation companies can be a tricky job to handle, so we have lots of tips for you on how to make this partnership a win-win for both parties.
Below is the list of top recommendations to work most effectively with Swedish relocation companies:
- You should think of all the ways to provide a great transfer opportunity for the employees and should guide them about the prioritized ways by which you can be there for them. You should keep in mind that if the transfer is happy then things will run smoothly with the relocation companies.
- Strive to pass on as much information as you can to your relocation company but be sure that the information is authentic. This will help the management to facilitate you and your new hires to get done the process of immigration accurately. In this way, you can save the cost and may find the right housing.
- You should plan ahead as much as possible. The best option is to have three to six months to plan the relocation so that you can save money and avoid the delays from the Swedish Migration Agency or other unforeseen challenges.
- This is a fact that when relocation is rushed then the cost increases, employees may not find the best house, they can have a problem finding the schools for their children and the whole process can be overwhelmingly stressful. In case you have more time at the front-end, then your relocation company will be able to find the best opportunities and facilities for you. Also, families should remember to plan the relocation around the school year or placements.
- Your planned budget should be realistic according to the trends and prices of the area you are relocating to. The relocation company won’t be able to work in an effective way if the proposed budget is too low or you aren’t offering a reasonable package.
- Don’t ever take any kind of risk with immigration details. If the immigration and compliance papers aren’t perfect, then you will face problems regarding taxation, delay in the process or sometimes can even lead to evictions. Make sure you have the complete paper trail If the employee has previously worked in Sweden.
- You should be clear about your policy and should know the basic guidelines. Set clear instructions and boundaries about what will be included in the package. Deliver the information clearly that what you will not be offering so that everyone knows what to expect.
- Never ever assume anything on your own. Assumptions can cost you a lot of money and can waste your precious time. Make sure to go over every single detail about the new hires the relocation team to avoid any type of delays.
- Learn to be proactive or response according to the situation. Answer the questions of the relocation firm and set the scene from beginning to end.
If you are planning to relocate to Sweden or are in search of a relocation company, then contact us and leave all the matters to us to enjoy a stress-free experience.