4. Passport: A valid passport with:
5. Invitation Letter: An official invitation from the company or person on official company paper is a must. Invitation letter must contain:
6. Certificate of Employment: An employement certificate specifying the date of recruitment, position held in the company, salary details, the purpose of travel and leave approval.
7. Medical Insurance: Travel medical insurance covering the entire period of intended stay, valis for all schengen states and covering any expenses which might arise in connection with repatriation for medical reasons, urgent medical attention .emergency hospital treatment or death during the stay .the minimum coverage must be 30.000 EUR.
8. Tickets: Round trip ticket reservations, primary reservation is mandatory.
9. Accomodation: Hotel booking confirmation or any other proof of accomodation(primary reservation)
Movement certificate: This document is required in case you are:
Other documents that the embassy may require.
Foreign people who want to invest in Sweden and stay temporarily for that purpose can also apply for a business visa which is valid for multiple entries. With this visa they can travel back and forth to run their business for stays of up to 90 days during a 180 day period for up to five years. People who stay in sweden for less than 3 months for the purpose of business they don’t have to take a residence permit they can get a business visa.